Payment & Shipping Terms:
|NAME:||DEMISTER PADS/MIST ELIMINATOR||SHAPE:||ROUND OR CUSTOMIZE|
demister mist eliminator,
mist eliminator pads
Duplex Steel Wire Mesh Demister / Mist Eliminator / Dimister Pads With Frame ( Grids and Support Parts )
Duplex steel 2205 wire mesh demister
Duplex stainless steel 2205 alloy is a duplex stainless steel composed of 21% chromium, 2.5% molybdenum and 4.5% nickel-nitrogen alloy. It has high strength, good impact toughness and good overall and local resistance to stress corrosion. Features: 1. Duplex stainless steel 2205 alloy Compared with 316L and 317L austenitic stainless steel, 2205 alloy has superior performance in resisting plaque and crevice corrosion. It has high corrosion resistance compared with austenite. It has a lower coefficient of thermal expansion and higher thermal conductivity. 2. Duplex stainless steel 2205 alloy has twice the compressive strength compared with austenitic stainless steel. Compared with 316L and 317L, the designer can reduce the weight. The 2205 alloy is particularly suitable for use in the temperature range of -50°F / +600°F and can be used for lower temperatures under severe restrictions (especially for welded structures). Main components: C ≤ 0.030 Mn ≤ 2.00 Si ≤ 1.00 p ≤ 0.030 S ≤ 0.020 Cr 22.0 to 23.0 Ni 4.5 to 6.5 Mo 3.0 to 3.5 N 0.14 to 0.20 (austenite-ferrite type)
National standards: NAS 329J3L, UNS S32205/S31803, DIN/EN 1.4462, ASTM A240, ASME SA-240.
Duplex steel 2507 wire mesh demister
2507 is a ferritic-austenitic (duplex) stainless steel that combines the most beneficial properties of many ferritic and austenitic steels. Due to the high chromium and molybdenum content of the steel, it has a very high Good resistance to pitting corrosion, crevice corrosion and uniform corrosion. Two-way microstructure ensures that the steel has high resistance to stress corrosion cracking and high mechanical strength. 2507 stainless steel is used in the oil and gas industry; Stone breaking oil platform (heat exchanger tubes, water treatment and water supply systems, fire protection systems, water spray systems, water stabilization systems; petrochemical equipment; desalination (desalination) equipment (and high pressure pipes in equipment, seawater pipes); High-strength and high-corrosion-resistant mechanical and structural components; combustion (waste) gas purification equipment. Main components: 25Cr-7Ni-4Mo-0.27N. Currently in the domestic super duplex steel's main grade 2507 (S32750), 2507 (UNS S32750) duplex stainless steel has strong strength and corrosion resistance, mainly used in chemical processing, petrochemical and submarine equipment. It has strong resistance to chloride corrosion, high thermal conductivity and low thermal expansion. Coefficient. Higher chromium, molybdenum And nitrogen content, it has high resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion and general corrosion. Its impact strength is also very high, 2507 alloy is not suitable for use in temperatures above 570 ℃, long-term in such an environment Under, its toughness will be reduced. Super duplex stainless steel 2507 (S32750) is more corrosion resistant and better mechanical properties than duplex stainless steel 2205 (S31803).
|Duplex Steel Chemical Composition (%)|
Duplex Stainless Steel Characteristics
The duplex stainless steel is half of the ferrite phase and the austenite phase in the solidified structure. Generally, the minimum phase content may reach 30%.
Due to the characteristics of the two-phase structure, DSS combines the advantages of ferritic stainless steel and austenitic stainless steel by properly controlling the chemical composition and heat treatment process.
1. Compared with austenitic stainless steel, the advantages of duplex stainless steel are as follows:
(1) The yield strength is more than twice that of ordinary austenitic stainless steel, and it has sufficient plastic toughness required for molding. Wall thickness of tank or pressure vessel made of duplex stainless steel
It is 30-50% less than the commonly used austenite, which helps to reduce costs.
(2) It has excellent resistance to stress corrosion cracking. Even the duplex alloy with the lowest alloy content has higher resistance to stress corrosion cracking than austenitic stainless steel.
Force, especially in environments containing chloride ions. Stress corrosion is a prominent problem that is difficult to solve in ordinary austenitic stainless steels.
(3) The most common 2205 duplex stainless steel used in many media has better corrosion resistance than ordinary 316L austenitic stainless steel, while super duplex stainless steel has extremely high
Corrosion resistance, in some media, such as acetic acid, formic acid, etc. can even replace high-alloy austenitic stainless steel, and even corrosion-resistant alloys.
(4) It has good local corrosion resistance compared with austenitic stainless steel with equivalent alloy content. Its wear resistance and fatigue corrosion resistance are superior to those of austenitic stainless steel.
(5) The austenitic stainless steel has a low coefficient of linear expansion and is close to carbon steel. It is suitable for connection with carbon steel and has important engineering significance, such as producing composite plates or linings.
(6) It has higher energy absorption capacity than austenitic stainless steel under dynamic or static load conditions, and this pair of structural parts can cope with unexpected accidents such as collisions, explosions, etc.
Stainless steel has obvious advantages and has practical application value.
2. Compared with austenitic stainless steel, the weakness of duplex stainless steel is as follows:
(1) The universality and versatility of the application are inferior to that of austenitic stainless steel. For example, the temperature of use must be controlled below 250 degrees Celsius.
(2) Its plastic toughness is lower than that of austenitic stainless steel, cold, hot processing and forming properties are not as good as austenitic stainless steel.
(3) There is a medium-temperature brittle zone, and the process system of heat treatment and welding needs to be strictly controlled to avoid the occurrence of harmful phases and impair performance.
3. Compared with ferritic stainless steel, the advantages of duplex stainless steel are as follows:
(1) The comprehensive mechanical properties are better than ferritic stainless steel, especially plastic toughness, and are not as sensitive to brittleness as ferritic stainless steel.
(2) In addition to stress corrosion resistance, other local corrosion resistance is superior to ferritic stainless steel.
(3) Cold working process performance and cold forming performance are much better than ferritic stainless steel.
(4) The welding performance is also much better than that of ferritic stainless steel. Generally, no preheating is required before welding, and no heat treatment is required after welding.
(5) The application range is wider than that of ferritic stainless steel.
4. Compared with ferritic stainless steel, the weakness of duplex stainless steel is as follows:
The alloying element content is high and the price is relatively high. Generally, the ferrite does not contain nickel. In summary, the overview of the performance and process performance of DSS can be seen in general terms. It has won the favor of users with its superior mechanical and corrosion resistance performance, and has become an excellent resistance to both weight saving and investment saving. Eclipse engineering materials.
Contact Person: Mr Deng